Prompts are posted weekly. If you are moved to write, huzzah! If not, don't worry about it. You never know, maybe a prompt will gestate in your brain and surprise you in a few weeks or months or years. That's what this is all about.
A drabble is 100 words. Try to stick to that, because it's an excellent exercise in editing your writing. Think of it as solving a puzzle!
If you absolutely can't manage 100, try for 200, or 150, or some other round number. You can do it.
If you wind up with a full-size story or even a 50,000 word novel, screw the rules (such as they are). Share it!
THE RULES, such as they are:
• All drabbles (100 words) are welcome, whether you got the prompt here or from another comm or from your own imagination. (If another comm, please link to it.)
• All writing is welcome, drabble or not, if it was inspired by a prompt from this comm.
• Member-submitted prompts are welcome, but don't be sad if you get no takers. See above, re gestation. We are here to serve.
• Slash, het, gen, AU, all are welcome.
• Anything not-work-safe or longer than 100 words needs to go behind a cut.
• There are no deadlines. Write for any prompt any time. See all prompts here, or just click the !prompt tag.
• Please indicate (in an author's note) which prompt you have written for.
• Any writing you post must have something to do with the PotC movies and/or characters.